[OSM-Bayern] Grüße von Enock aus Ghana und kommt demnächst nach München

Enock Seth Nyamador open at enockseth.co
Mo Sep 14 12:46:54 CEST 2020

Hi Sven,

So far so good nothing positive yet :), I keep exploring the usual
websites / means for finding accommodation, some recent recommendations too.

Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to bring along a bike with me, I should
find one easily in Munich :), thanks for the heads up.

Looking forward to meeting all.

Best,
Enock

--