[OSM-Bayern] Grüße von Enock aus Ghana und kommt demnächst nach München

Sven Fischer lists.openstreetmap.de at linux4tw.de
So Sep 13 23:36:09 CEST 2020

Hi Enock,

willkommen auf der Mailingliste von München.

Your move to Munich is only some weeks away. Is your search for an
accomodation going well? Did you already try the usual search portals
for flatshare?

Are you bringing a bike with you? This is the best means of
transportation in Munich. And maybe often the fastest, too.

I am looking forward to meet you in person in one of our upcoming meetups.

Best Regards
Sven