[OSM-Bayern] Grüße von Enock aus Ghana und kommt demnächst nach München

Enock Seth Nyamador open at enockseth.co
Di Sep 8 14:19:43 CEST 2020

Hallo alle,

Ich bin Enock und ein Mitwirkender von OpenStreetMap aus Ghana[1]. I am excited to be moving to München this Oktober as a masters student at TU München and looking forward to joining your meetups soon.

I am also currently in search of accommodation / flatshare, anyone with an idea or could help would be very much appreciated. Danke!

1. https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Enock4seth
--
Best,
Enock