[OSM-Devserver] wow!

Sven Geggus lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de
Sa Mär 20 14:04:34 CET 2010

Server has currently a load of 0.2!

I did not think that you should shut down all processes. What we need
is to arrange them more serially.

We are still lacking a batch job tool, but here is an order I would
sugest:

* daily generation of all in one garmin map after geofabrik extract arrives
* generation of navipowm or gosmore maps one or the other a day

Christoph should create a stamp file after his process finished
cronjobs from Nic and Stefan should start when this file apears
probably one of them on odd and the other one on even days.

Anything else which should be scheduled?

Regards

Sven

--
Das allgemeine Persönlichkeitsrecht (Art. 2 Abs.1 i.V.m. Art.1 Abs. 1GG)
umfasst das Grundrecht auf Gewährleistung der Vertraulichkeit und Integrität