[OSM-Devserver] wow!

Christoph Wagner freemaps.osm at googlemail.com
Sa Mär 20 15:24:50 CET 2010

Sven Geggus schrieb:
> Server has currently a load of 0.2!
>
> I did not think that you should shut down all processes. What we need
> is to arrange them more serially.
>
> We are still lacking a batch job tool, but here is an order I would
> sugest:
>
> * daily generation of all in one garmin map after geofabrik extract arrives
> * generation of navipowm or gosmore maps one or the other a day
>
> Christoph should create a stamp file after his process finished
> cronjobs from Nic and Stefan should start when this file apears
> probably one of them on odd and the other one on even days.

What is needed to create the navipowm or gosmore maps? Maybe somebody could reuse some stuff from my garmin map generation process.

I have europe decompressed and splitted in tiles for example.
Or maybe I could use some stuff from somebody else.

If I touch a stampfile, where should I do this? /osm/aio_finished ?

Bye
Christoph