[OSM-Devserver] proposal for a poor?mans?batch?processing?system ?:)

Nic Roets nroets at gmail.com
Mi Apr 28 08:33:20 CEST 2010

Hallo Stefan,

Sometimes I will need to split the whole planet. I think that may take
a complete 12 hour day that Sven has allocated to us. Especially if
the server is under other load. And some weeks I would like to test
new code. So it's better that I have a specific day. Then we don't
need to change the arrangement when the planet grows.  Let's say
Tuesdays ?

Regards,
Nic