[C3] rC3 - Assembly buildup and tickets

Felix Delattre openstreetmap at xama.nu
Wed Dec 9 11:31:00 CET 2020

Hi Manfred,

Very cool you started building on the assembly, I'm all in favour of using your work to get us in the rC3 world!

Sharing and working on the code on github is fine, although I'm an opponent of these large-company owned coding platforms for collaboration, especially for reasons of privacy and inclusiveness (people of some countries are blocked on github.com and gitlab.com). On the other side I don't have a good alternative, only niches like salsa.debian.org or my own instance on git.delattre.de.

Many thanks for getting us started. I'm ready with my ticket :-)

Best,
Felix