[osm-ffm] Editing project in Frankfurt am Main and Russelsheim am Main

nmxosm at web.de nmxosm at web.de
Mi Apr 22 13:05:50 CEST 2020

Hello Andreea,

thank you for prior notice. I can speak for Frankfurt/Main only, but most of my comments should be transferable to Rüsselsheim as well.

It would be nice to have a wiki page per Organised Editing Guidelines [1] - I think that this document is a good (and mandatory!) basis for documentation.
Please link the wiki page at the Frankfurt wiki page [2].

The city of Frankfurt am Main has an opendata portal [3], which OpenStreetMap is allowed to use (see Frankfurt's wiki page).
Especially of interest for you should be the aerial image which has been published up to 2017 (newer imagery available at [4], but not allowed yet).

As I am also actively monitoring Frankfurt for changes, I ask you to keep changesets as local as appropriate, in order to simplify quality assurance.

Because further comments might only reach frankfurt at lists.openstreemap.de, I suggest that you subscribe this list for the time of your project if you haven't already.

With kind regards,
Nmxosm
OSM-Contributor (https://osm.org/user/Nmxosm)