[C3] rC3 - OIO Planungsmeeting

Manfred Stock m-osm at nfred.ch
Mon Sep 21 19:12:04 CEST 2020

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 06:13:20AM +0000, Felix Delattre wrote:
> Dazu werden im Moment Ideen geschmiedet. Wenn ihr Lust und Zeit habt, dann
> kommt doch am morgen, Montag zum OIO-Meeting:

I'll try to be there as well. Altough I'm not sure I can or will contribute
much in this meeting ;). But one idea for the OSM presence I had would be to
have some OSM-BigBlueButton-"room" where some of us hang around and could
answer questions, with somebody sharing a screen that plays a slide deck with
some OSM(F)-related information and some show-me-the-way in between (as a
draft/proof-of-concept, I've already played a bit with Reveal.js, the result of
these experiments can be found on [1] if anybody is interested). We could also
give a few workshops in such a room.

Cheers
Manfred

[1] https://github.com/mstock/osm-oio-slides