[OSM-Augsburg] E-Mail Adresse augsburg at openstreetmap.org

Alexander Rampp bitschupser at googlemail.com
Fr Okt 15 19:18:26 CEST 2010

Hallo miteinander,

ich habe gerade eine Mail an den Admin der Openstreetmap Website (User
TomH) geschrieben mit der Frage ob er uns eine Mailweiterleitung
einrichten kann:

Betreff: Is it possible to get an e-mail adress @openstreetmap.org?

Hello Tom,

we are a local group from Augsburg, Germany. We are working together
with the local government (which is really interested in OSM) and had
several press releases (including one feature on TV) in the past.

But we have the problem, that there is no official way to get in contact
with OSM in Augsburg. Everyone who wants to contact us must know one of
our community members. Would it be possible to get an e-mail adress like
augsburg at openstreetmap.org for this purpose? I think mail forwarding
would be enough because we would forward the traffic of the adress to
our local mailing list.

Greetings from Germany
Alex