[OSM-Devserver] non self-explanatory process names will be killed!

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Di Mai 4 14:03:45 CEST 2010

The osmosis continuous integration server shows up strangely within "top"
with a process name of "exe", however the full command line (viewed by ps,
or by the "c" option in top) shows the proper java process name with the
hudson.war file as an argument.  I'm not sure what's going on there, but I
don't think it's consuming too many resources.

Brett