[OSM-Devserver] no space left on device

Christoph Wagner freemaps.osm at googlemail.com
Mi Apr 28 13:01:51 CEST 2010

Jeah, now we have another problem at gauss.

The /osm has no space left - the disk is full.

That is not good! My job crashed because of that.

We should think about cleaning our projects better.

Tagwatch for example uses 633G and more! Is this really necessary?

I think the postgesql takes another big part of disk size, but I had no permissions to check it.

Here are some stats:

master at gauss:/osm$ du -sh *
6,2M    data
55G     garmin
15G     geofabrik-extrakte
12K     giggls
426M    gosmore
27G     hills-nc
du: kann Verzeichnis „lost+found“ nicht lesen: Permission denied
16K     lost+found
du: kann Verzeichnis „mysql/tagstat“ nicht lesen: Permission denied
21M     mysql
5,8M    openlinkmap
18M     openstreetmap.si
1,9G    osmosis-continuous-integration
13M     parking
2,2G    planet-100421.osm.bz2
4,0K    planet-latest.osm.bz2.md5
5,0M    planet_osm_hstore.import.log
118M    planet_osm_hstore_replication
89M     poitools
du: kann Verzeichnis „postgresql/8.3/main“ nicht lesen: Permission denied
12K     postgresql
8,0K    stampfiles
11G     swapfile10G
(du: kann Verzeichnis „tagwatch/webpage/...“ nicht lesen: Permission denied)
633G    tagwatch
24G     tiles
1008K   tileserver
48K     tirex-styles