[OSM-Devserver] proposal for a poor mans batch?processing?system :)

Nic Roets nroets at gmail.com
Di Apr 27 16:39:37 CEST 2010

Hello Sven,

I appreciate your efforts.

But if my tasks are started at random time, there is a chance that
it's peak memory usage coincides with peak memory usage of another
task. And it is frustrating if users have no guarantee how long their
edits will take to be processed.

Would it help if some of the projects set up a donation campaign for
more hardware ? Do you have rackspace available at the location ?

Regards,
Nic