[C3] rC3: Upcoming deadlines and next steps

Manfred Stock m-osm at nfred.ch
Sun Nov 8 17:38:57 CET 2020

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 03, 2020 at 07:23:09PM +0100, Rory McCann wrote:
> FYI I have lots of OSM stickers

in that case, [1] might be of interest to you if you haven't come across it,
yet :).

[1] https://stickeroperation.center/2020/10/26/c3-sticker-exchange/

On Mon, Nov 02, 2020 at 11:40:28PM +0100, Manfred Stock wrote:
> What do others think? If nobody else steps up, but a couple of us 'register' on
> the wiki page [4] in the next few days, then I'll try to register an
> OpenStreetMap assembly at the end of the week.

In the meantime, I've registered an OpenStreetMap assembly [2], which is also
linked from the wiki page [3]. Suggestions for text and link (e.g. should I put
a link to the wiki page [3] there instead of the osm.org?) changes are welcome :).

Cheers
Manfred

[2] https://signup.c3assemblies.de/assembly/51bc30f7-5dd9-45d6-8195-c3080ef2c19a
[3] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Chaos_Communication_Congress/rC3

--
If only one could get that wonderful feeling of accomplishment without
having to accomplish anything.