[OSM-Berlin] Leerstandsmelder.de && OSM

Denjell denjell at das-gaengeviertel.info
Di Aug 4 18:20:11 CEST 2015

Hi,

my name is Denjell and I am working on relaunching the
http://leerstandsmelder.de website and apps. For those of you who have
not heard of the project before, its purpose is to gather geodata about
empty buildings in order to participate in the urban discourse about
planned vacancy, vacant buildings and gentrification in general.

The reason I am writing is because I am interested in contributing our
collected data back to OSM. I will be in Berlin this week (at the
leerstandsmelder meetings), and would love to have the opportunity to
speak with any of you about how best to collaborate.

Looking forward to meeting with you!
--
Denjell