[OSM-Berlin] Wtr.: Re: where is next SOTM?

Christian Schuhmann c.schuhmann at berlin.de
Di Aug 18 19:59:49 CEST 2009

----- weitergeleitete Nachricht ---------

Subject: Re: where is next SOTM?
Date: Di 18 Aug 2009 11:54:01 CEST
From: Henk Hoff<henk at stateofthemap.org>
To: Christian Schuhmann<c.schuhmann at berlin.de>
CC: info at stateofthemap.org

Hello Bahnpirat/Christian,

There has been no decision yet on where SotM10 is going to be held. Within a couple of weeks we will open up a bid to host the SotM10. We would very much like the Berlin/German community to propose a bid.

Last year we three strong bids for Amsterdam (no surprise here ;-) ), Trento (Italy) and Gran Canaria (Spain).

Again, details of this procedure will be posted in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,
Henk Hoff