[OSM-Bayern] Mapping Refugee Crisis Europe 2015

Toni Erdmann toni.erdmann at web.de
Do Sep 17 21:14:18 CEST 2015

Hi Katja,

I'm not connected to any of the organisations mentioned by you.

But I know 4 local sites which host refugees.

Some of the inflatable Tennis building are used recently by the
Landratsamt

http://osm.org/go/0JA2PHPXE-?m=

Here are some containers

http://osm.org/go/0JAx10UAh-?m=

Here is another inflatable building, opened 1, 2 or 3 weeks ago

http://osm.org/go/0JAx10UAh-?m=

This one in Munich does actually exist for a longer time

http://osm.org/go/0JAx10UAh-?m=

but it seems that there is another one around here

http://osm.org/go/0JA00PTpg--?m=

(according to the housenumber Heinrich-Wieland-Sraße 103 from the
Muinch list mentioned as source in one of your edits).

Best regards,
Toni (ToniE)