[OSM-Bayern] Hat/Kennt jemand Garmin Etrex 10 und ob OSM-Karte geht

Carsten Vogel texnicer at web.de
Mo Dez 15 21:37:45 CET 2014

Ich habe mit OpenSeaMap gearbeitet und das gefunden:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:OpenSeaMap_and_Garmin_nautical_chart_plotter

.. also nur 10MB

und mal dies gebastelt:

Openseamap
Custom Map on etrex Venture HC

Thus the only and internal Memory is limited to rougly 24MB, I was lucky
getting two tiles on my etrex Venture HC.

  * I downloaded Openseamap (Version: MS for Mapsource) here:
    ftp://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/misc/openstreetmap/openseamap/garmin/
  * This map file was opened in Mapsource.
  * In Mapsource, View->Change Product->openseamap was selected.
  * The Map-Tool (yellow polygon) was used in order to determine the
    active tiles (that are displayed on the left bottom incl. file size)
  * The Garmin device was connected to the Computer via USB and power
    was switched on.
  * "Send to device"-Option starts the copy process.

Importing your GPS-Data from etrex Venture HC (no mass-storage!) via
GPSbabel

I wrote a DOS-Batchfile in order to timestamp my import files. It saves
waypoints, routes and tracks in one file. Here's the code:

@echo off
cls
echo ImportTrack.bat [2013/05/23] Copyright (C) 2013 C. Vogel (TeXnicer)
echo This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY;
echo This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
echo under certain conditions; for details see:
echohttp://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html
SET HOUR=%time:~0,2%
if %time:~0,2% LSS 10 SET HOUR=0%time:~1,1%
set ImportFile=%date:~6,4%%date:~3,2%%date:~0,2%-%HOUR%%time:~3,2%-etrex.gpx
echo.
echo Importing Track-, Route-, Waypointdata from GARMIN(tm) at USB.
echo Writing into %ImportFile%
gpsbabel -p "" -t -r -w -i garmin -f usb: -o gpx -F %ImportFile%
echo.
echo Done. Done?
echo.